Showing kids who the king is
19 March 2022 | Sat 1PM-3.30PM
Sign up now
Little People is a party where kids can meet new friends, have fun, and learn important life lessons!
With a carefully-planned itinerary of songs, fun activities, games, skits and storytime, your kids will get the opportunity to discover big truths about God the King, the great big world around them, and also themselves at Little People!
If your child is aged 12 years or below, come join us on 19th March for a fun-filled adventure to learn about who the King is, and make lots of friends and have lots of fun along the way!
What to expect
Frequently asked questions
- What is this event? Little People is a children's holiday event, filled with fun activities, drama, songs, games and storytime. It is a fun way for your children, during every school holiday, to meet some new friends and have fun learning about God.
- Who are we? Little People is organized by CERC Kids, operating since 2009. We aim to show kids who Jesus the King is! 👑 We believe in Little People learning about the Big God!
- How do I find you on Youtube?
- How old do my kids need to be? Kids anywhere from 2 to 12 years old are welcome.
- Wait, do I have to pay to join the event? Nope, it’s free! (Who doesn’t love free things?)
- I’m in! How do I sign up for it? You can sign up here
- How do I get the link to the event? After you have signed up, look out for an email that will be sent to you containing the YouTube and Zoom link. 📧
- What is the parent workshop about? While the kids are having fun, parents should get to have fun too! There will be a parent workshop running concurrently with the Little People event, from 1:30 pm - 2:30pm. Together with other parents, we will explore how parents can help kids love reading during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The topic is, “Help kids to love reading!”
- What’s BookBookBook about? It’s storytime for the kids! As our animated storytellers bring a story to life, perhaps even the kids who are averse to reading may be intrigued.
Literacy development is just one of the many benefits of storytime. Here are some of our favourite benefits: sparks imagination; enhances listening skills, concentration abilities, and social skills; fosters a love for reading; cultivates good reading habits; expands world knowledge, and more!
- How do I get the link to the group activities? After you have signed up, look out for an email that will be sent to you containing the Zoom link.
- What will the group activities be like? At the end of Little People on YouTube, the kids will be asked to proceed to Zoom. They will be grouped according to age and will get to participate in interactive activities led by our teachers. These activities are specially catered for different ages and aim to help the kids reflect on the main message from the Little People skit.
- Are you on Instagram? Follow us at @cerckids for updates!
- Who can I contact to find out more about the event? Feel free to contact Ruth Voon (016-9873045).